Il Forum è consultabile solo in modalità lettura. Per domande o consigli iscriviti al nostro GRUPPO FACEBOOK / COMMUNITY cliccando qui

[ROM] China Desire Tab di Lightinabox JB 4.1.1 [ScrEEcH MOD]

Discussione in 'Altri Tablet Android' iniziata da screech, 20 Mar 2013.

1. screech

screech Worker Droid

Iscritto:
    13 Feb 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Scusate per la mia assenza (ok ok non se ne era accorto nessuno) ma ero preso tra lavoro e la modifica di una ROM per adattare JB 4.1.1 al mio Tablet Chinese "Desire Tab" (un nome una garanzia) e nel frattempo ripristinarlo ...

Sto uppando i files e spero entro breve di poter postare il link qui... :D
    Così TuttoAndroid diventerà L'UNICO forum ad avere una ROM JB per questo maledetto Tablet! ;)

Eccola QUI !!!

Il file che trovate a questo link dovrà essere flashato con LiveSuite e è compatibile solo con DesireTab, ho adattato una ROM per un tablet della POV (point of view) visto che il tablet in questione non ha nessun supporto ne rom dà scaricare...
    Spero di aver fatto cosa gradita per tutti !
    Se avete domande... beh, fatele! ;)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    Sorry for my english, I'm Italian.

Send from Xperia Arc S Viper ICS Rom
    ----------------------------------
    un OT tira l'altro!! ;-)

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Ultima modifica: 26 Mar 2013
    A m3swat, Thaum e Morissio piace questo elemento.
  2. Thaum

Thaum Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    27 Apr 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Many thanks Screech. I have bricked my desire tab while resetting it. I have been searching for ages to get a ROM. I will let you know how I get on. I presume I just put the ROM on a SD card and boot the device. Is that correct?

3. screech

screech Worker Droid

Iscritto:
    13 Feb 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    R: China Desire Tab di Lightinabox JB 4.1.1 [ScrEEcH MOD]

Nope, you need to use a flashing utility called LiveSuite, you can find it here:
    http://www.filecrop.com/80509605/index.html

For use this utility you need a guide ... You van find it easly on google ;)

Let me know if this work for you or if you have problems ! ;)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    Sorry for my english, I'm Italian.

Send from Nexus 4 Unlocked
    ----------------------------------
    un OT tira l'altro!! ;-)

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A Morissio piace questo elemento.
  4. bilbofx

bilbofx Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    14 Mag 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    desiretab

Many Many thanks for the rom, the desire tab works so much faster thank you :) If any body trys this make sure you have plugged your tab into pc first, so windows can download the driver files for it. Also when flashing with livesuit make sure you use the format option and not the recommended option. Thank you again

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/[/QUOTE]

A screech piace questo elemento.
  5. screech

screech Worker Droid

Iscritto:
    13 Feb 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    [/QUOTE]

No problem, you are very welcome !! :D

Have a nice day ... Now you can play hard with desiretab ... You have a resto re ROM ! ;)

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 con Tapatalk 2

6. ??????? ??????

??????? ?????? Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    19 Giu 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Ringraziamo voi ora ho scaricato la rom dal sito e lasciate non ci sono ancora stati installati.
    Io conosco i risultati.
    Grazie e scusate per il mio italiano è .... greco :)

7. daniMontero

daniMontero Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    11 Ago 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Thank you very much for this amazing work.

I have tried to install the JB image on a DesireTab without success. I have used LiveSuit for linux, since I don't have any windows machine. The program ends saying that the operation was successful. When I reboot the tablet the screen switches on, but I cannot see anyting. The Android logo does not appear and if I connect it to the charger, the battery does not appear neither. I know it is switched on because there is some kind of backlight. I was wondering if do I have done anything wrong during the process.

Could anyone please give me any idea about how to fix it.

Thank you in advance.

Dani

EDIT: I have tried also with Windows 7 version using LiveSuite 1.07 downloaded from here: http://www.topnotchtablets.com/LivesuiteInstall but with the same result.

Ultima modifica: 14 Ago 2013
  8. screech

screech Worker Droid

Iscritto:
    13 Feb 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    It seem a kernel problem ... Or some about a lcd ... That's more complicated ...
    You buy it from lightinabox !? (If not don't post link to commercial site, is not allowed here ...)

9. daniMontero

daniMontero Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    11 Ago 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Thank you for your answer. I bought it from LightintheBox in January (why???). Is there anything I can do to recover it?
    The last time when I started it and connected to the windows machine there were 3 partitions mounted. They weren't windows compatible, I guess linux ext, so probably can access from my linux machine.

Thanks in advance.

10. screech

screech Worker Droid

Iscritto:
    13 Feb 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Ok but I have brought it a year ago... I think is the same tablet... They don't have any update for this tablet...
    Now... What we can do to restore it.... Mmmmmm (thinking)

You have connected to PC and go in fastboot?! (hold vol-, connect usb cable and press 7 times power button then release vol- button?!)

Inviato dal mio 9709 usando Tapatalk 4

11. daniMontero

daniMontero Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    11 Ago 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    I have no access to a Windows machine right now. I have tried to go into fastboot and mount the partitions in my linux machine, but I could not.
    I have also tried to run LiveSuit in fastboot, 7 times power button instead of 10, and it seemed to load JB on the tablet. This time I got a log in the terminal. It is very long so I don't know if its worthy to paste it here, please tell me if it would be useful for you and how can I send it to you. In the log I have found something interesting so that probably I am doing something wrong:

Fes Device Plugin before Timeout!
    Kill Timer!

I don't know if the device is going to FES mode. I wonder if this new DesireTab version has a different key combination. Something similar happened to my galaxy mini, my version had a different key combination than the previous version posted in tutorials.

What do you think?

Again, thank you so much.

12. screech

screech Worker Droid

Iscritto:
    13 Feb 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    I don't know if in the Linux version have the "format option" when you flash the ROM ... I think without it you can't flash correctly ! Let me know ... We can try this now ...

13. daniMontero

daniMontero Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    11 Ago 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Yes, I have the format option in the linux version. I read in a previous post that format option is needed, so every time I have used format option.

A screech piace questo elemento.
  14. screech

screech Worker Droid

Iscritto:
    13 Feb 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    OK we need other thing ...

Tell me what you do to flash my image ...
    Be more detailed you can ... :)
    1st ....
    2nd ...
    Ecc. Ecc.

15. daniMontero

daniMontero Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    11 Ago 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    I perform the following steps to flash your image:

1. In the computer I start LiveSuit and select the image.
    2. Switch the tablet off by pressing 10 seconds the power button.
    3. Press the vol - button and keep it pressed.
    4. Connect the USB cable to te computer (Vol - is still being pressed).
    5. Press the power button 10 times (Vol - is still being pressed). After the second pulse, LiveSuit asks for format option, however I go until the 10th pulse.
    6. Release the Vol - button.
    7. Select the format option in LiveSuit. It starts flashing the image.

Thank you again for your interest and time.

16. daniMontero

daniMontero Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    11 Ago 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Hi Screech,

I have been playing with the tablet. I suspect that the OS is running, that the only problem has to be with the video driver. I have started it and I think i have been able of unloking the screen. I have randomly pressed the screen where i thought the programs button could be. After some random presses I heard beep sounds, like when there is a modal window waiting for an answer.

Could you please tell me what can I try to fix this crap tablet? I am willing to open if it were necessary.

Thanks

17. toni97

toni97 Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    22 Nov 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Hello!
    i do whatever you say with livesuit and when it finish the tablet opens and it shows a point of view logo.... Then it do nothing! just shows a black screen!
    please give me the right instructions to flash the rom into the tablet...

I'm so desperate :(

18. toni97

toni97 Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    22 Nov 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Please respond :(