Il Forum è consultabile solo in modalità lettura. Per domande o consigli iscriviti al nostro GRUPPO FACEBOOK / COMMUNITY cliccando qui

[ROM] [TF101] Unofficial OmniROM 4.4.4_r1 [2014-09-12]

Discussione in 'Modding - Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101' iniziata da simoscorpion, 25 Dic 2013.

1. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    ATTENZIONE NE IO NE IL FORUM CI RITENIAMO RESPONSABILI PER EVENTUALI DANNI ARRECATI AL TABLET,
    CHI ESEGUE QUESTA PROCEDURA LO FA A PROPRIO RISCHIO E PERICOLO

[​IMG]

Cos'è OmniRom ?

OmniRom è una nuova cutom rom annunciata al BABBQ (Big Android BBQ) da Xplodwild, Chainfire, Dees_Troy & Team
    per maggiori info visitate il sito ufficiale

Cosa non funziona

- Camera
    - Qualche riavvio casuale

Download

omni-4.4.4-20140912-tf101-HOMEMADE.zip
    GAPPS
    Supersu

Installazione

1. mettere la twrp 2.6.3.x o superiore
    2. Scaricare la rom, gapps e supersu
    3. Copiare gli zip sul trasformer
    4. Fare un nandroidbackup
    5. Riavviare in recovery mode
    6. Fare i 3 wipe
    7. Flashare rom, gapps e supersu
    8. Riavviare
    9. Enjoy

Fonte: Xda

Ultima modifica: 15 Set 2014
  2. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    Screen

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ultima modifica: 1 Gen 2014
  3. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    Changelog

09-12-14: This build has some under the hood changes, nothing major. See Omni gerrit for recent merges for more details.
    08-14-2014. Minor device configuration tweaks here and there. I brought in some additional configs and such from the ICS stock ROM to see if we can use them, i.e. game controller configs and other accessory configs. I had to change back to Google GCC-4.8 tool chain and cut back slightly on some optimizations to get this to boot and to allow me to keep my build system fully up to date. I've tried to bring in as much additional language support as I could find. I only speak English and only have an English dock, so others will need to test if their desired support is there. Also, I'll be posting a separate package of selected, newer Asus apps that just happen to work well with the TF101 for those that are interested, thanks to XDA users sbdags and kansasboy001. I chose to include in this package Asus soft keyboard, Asus battery widget, Asus File Manager which replaces DocumentsUI, Asus Dictionary, Asus Audio wizard which replaces DSP Manager, Asus Weather and Time widget and the Asus Framework to make it all work. Installing this package will also remove Cell Broadcast Receiver app, which does us no good anyway and just takes up a little space. Everything seems to be working pretty smoothly with this combination. See gerrit for recent Omnirom merges for other change details and report any issues.
    07-25-14: This build brings in all recent Omni merges since 06-20-14. Most visible change is a dual pane, tablet mode view in the Settings. All the previous cherry-picks are in place. This build is using a newer merge of timduru's kernel sources. Also, this build was made as a 'user' build, meaning it has the .odex files and is a little bigger, testing to see if any difference when using ART runtime. I Recommend a clean wipe and factory reset for best results. Would also suggest switching to pa-gapps micro version and using the gapps-remove app from there to get rid of any gapps you don't want or need, i.e. if you're using Google TTS then there's no reason to consume space with Pico, which is inferior anyway. Might as well nuke Face Unlock, too, since it's currently not working, you get the idea. You may also have to manually turn on adb debugging even after gaining developer options, as it's not automatically turned on in 'user' builds.

06-20-14: This build brings us up to Android version 4.4.4_r1. All previous cherry-picks are included and I have added back in the Advanced Animation Controls. Root exploit has been patched in kernel. Mostly, this fixes up openssl issues and some other minor things. Be sure to grab the latest SuperSu and gapps packages.
    02-16-14: Tweaks to OmniSwitch including ability to make default for recents. Latest multi-window cherry-picked. Various UI tweaks. See Omni gerrit for recent merges and more info.
    02-01-14: New Omni app 'OmniSwitch', multi-window - Go to recents, long press app and choose 'Put aside', Network Traffic indicator now working and Network speed indicator now works. See Omni gerrit for recent merges.
    01-16-14: Recent OmniROM changes, see Omni's gerrit for specific changes. Still working on dock and dock battery support. It's there, just don't have icons to show it's there.
    01-11-14: Fixed /sdcard0 folder showing empty, added preliminary dock and dock battery support (icon still gone), synced with latest Omni sources. Smooth and fast.
    01-04-14: Reboot to recovery from power menu is working now.
    01-03-14: Cameras are working, auto-rotation is working
    03-02-14: Added back multi-window and fixed main battery icon style selection.
    03-22-14: Dock function key support is now included. There still may be some bugs to work out and sometimes it may require undocking and redocking to get it to work. If you lose the functionality of the screen lock key and power menu from the power button then you will have to hold the power button to reboot. I suggest a full wipe including data with this build as there have been some framework changes that may not like your old data. Tahnks to jruesga from tf700t-cyanogenmod for his helpful suggestions and patches upon which this was based.
    03-28-14: This build provides fully functional dock keyboard support and dock battery status reporting for things like Dual Battery Widget to work. Will try to bring in status bar icons for dock battery at a later time. Also, a fix I found to get Netflix working has been included. The low fps boot animation has been in for a couple of builds now and is still included. Omnirom changes for tablet specific devices have been included. Multi-window support is in. This build includes a Linaro 4.8 built kernel from timduru's latest kernel sources. I recommend the normal procedure - wipe caches and system before flashing ROM, latest PA-gapps, and latest SuperSu zip package. Reboot and allow all to settle in. Google's text-to-speech now works with latest PA-gapps and is much better quality than Pico.
    Changelog 04-05-14: Added experimental App Circle with floating window support by Yanuar Harry. This feature appears to be working well and doing as it was designed to do. Suggest moving OmniSwtch activator to the left side of screen as the App Circle will come up on the right side of screen. Activate App Circle from the More.. option in Settings and add the apps you want to display. Long press icons in the App Circle to activate floating window.
    Changelog 05-11-14: Latest updates to App Circle and OmniSwitch apps. Added advanced animation controls. Added zram support. Other minor kernel config changes. See Omnirom gerrit for latest merged change details.
    Changelog 05-29-14: New feature for Launcher3 users - hot word detection. Similiar to Google Now launchers 'OK, Google' feature, but with lot's more customization available. Find it in the Launcher Settings, from long pressing home screen while in Launcher3. Latest updates to App Circle, OmniSwitch, and Advanced Animation controls. ROM can now support ext4 formatted external sdcards. Changed default audio sample rate to 48000. Now built with Linaro 4.7. See Omnirom gerrit for latest merged change details.

Ultima modifica: 15 Set 2014
  4. knightrider

knightrider Worker Droid

Iscritto:
    27 Ott 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    ciao simo ho visto la tua guida ma come si scarica la gapps?

5. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    in che senso ?

6. knightrider

knightrider Worker Droid

Iscritto:
    27 Ott 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Nono scusa ho risolto ma mi da l errore google+ si e bloccato in modo anomalo

7. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    Anche a me ogni tanto

Inviato dal mio GT-N5110 con Tapatalk 2

8. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    uscita nuova build del 01/01/14 !!

screen aggiunti nel secondo post

9. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    uscita nuova build del 03/01

10. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    nuova build del 04/01

11. GaimKachidoki

GaimKachidoki Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    23 Gen 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    raga un informazione io ho provato ad installare la omni eseguo tutti i wipe ecc installo la rom le gapp e riavvio e dopo un avvio con il logo di omnia eterno, mi porta alla schermata di sblocco della sim. Dopo aver sbloccato mi butta nella home ma non mi carica niente tutto nero. Funziona solo la barra in alto e le impostazioni. Premetto che ho gia installato la cmw e non ho avuto tutti sti problemi. Avete qualche consiglio a riguardo?

12. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    Usa la twrp, fai i 3 Wipe e il format system e riavvia

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 con Tapatalk 2

13. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    uscita la build del 11/01

14. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    nuova build del 16/01

15. GaimKachidoki

GaimKachidoki Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    23 Gen 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Buon giorno ragazzi e grazie a simo per la dritta. Ora la omni mi funziona bene. Solo una cosa però, quando mi scarica gli aggiornamenti e mi si riavvia in twrp dove lo va a mettere per poterlo installare?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 utilizzando Tapatalk

16. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    dipende con cosa scarichi gli aggiornamenti

17. GaimKachidoki

GaimKachidoki Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    23 Gen 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Principalmente da impostazioni, aggiornamento di sistema

18. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    Questa è una versione non ufficiale, non si possono scaricare gli update da li

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 con Tapatalk 2

19. GaimKachidoki

GaimKachidoki Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    23 Gen 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Grazie simo ho risolto facendo come dicevo io e trovando il pacchetto scaricato nella cartella opendelta ^^ ho la versione ufficiale comunque

20. simoscorpion

simoscorpion Power Droid

Iscritto:
    26 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    ma di che device stai parlando ? il tf101 non ha versioni ufficiali