Il Forum è consultabile solo in modalità lettura. Per domande o consigli iscriviti al nostro GRUPPO FACEBOOK / COMMUNITY cliccando qui

[LG LEON][BIG HELP]No download mode no recovery only fastboot!

Discussione in 'LG Leon' iniziata da Terry KouGioum, 21 Ott 2015.

1. Terry KouGioum

Terry KouGioum Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    21 Ott 2015
    "Mi Piace":
  2. Killua96

Killua96 Power Droid

Iscritto:
    16 Nov 2013
    "Mi Piace":
  3. Terry KouGioum

Iscritto:
    21 Ott 2015
    "Mi Piace":
    Did you check the threat? It's linux .I already create a virtual machine with linux , i wanted to try this method. But i still don't have the nessessary files to boot em

4. Killua96

Killua96 Power Droid

Iscritto:
    16 Nov 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Yes, i read that, and it's necessary that mode. We have also a guide in italian about that, if you want you can try, but even on linux you shouldn't see the 36 single partitions.
    In case you can i can provide you the necessary partition from the original kdz.
    Sì, ho letto, ed è necessario quella modalità. Abbiamo anche una guida in italiano a proposito, se vuoi provare puoi farlo, ma anche con linux non dovresti essere in grado di vedere le 36 partizioni. Se ci riesci posso passarti i file necessari presi dal kdz originale.

5. Terry KouGioum

Iscritto:
    21 Ott 2015
    "Mi Piace":
    Really thank you even i can't do anything to fix my phone. In some hours i will go to Panafon(Vodafone here in Greece) the technical will see my phone. What's the problem ? The problem is i wanted to fix my phone alone cause I'm in the worst situation because i don't have money. Thank you again for your help this is a community for the LG LEON https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103528305098385892514 to google plus . if you have this phone or if you're interesting to help more people(I'm moderator there) I'm helping some too cause i know a little stuff :p !

6. Killua96

Killua96 Power Droid

Iscritto:
    16 Nov 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Thanks for the offer, but i haven't the lg leon, but i know quite a bit about modding on lg devices.
    I'm very sorry that there isn't nothing to do, good luck with vodafone.
    Grazie per l'offerta, ma non ho LG Leon, ma sono abbastanza informato sul modding dei dispositivi lg.
    Mi dispiace davvero molto che non ci sia nulla da fare, ti auguro buona fortuna con vodafone.

7. Terry KouGioum

Iscritto:
    21 Ott 2015
    "Mi Piace":
    I let the device to vodafone the technical will check it, I m not sure if he fix it . Anyway can you teach how to start modding the LG Devices ? I want to port a rom and change some vallues!

8. Killua96

Killua96 Power Droid

Iscritto:
    16 Nov 2013
    "Mi Piace":
    Ok, the only advise that i can give to you is to follow some of the tutorial for rom porting on xda, i haven't personally never done a custom rom and i don't know quite nothing about the development, i know only basic things like a bit of c++ and nothing about java or android, i'm sorry to not be helpful again.
    Ok, l'unico consiglio che posso darti è di seguire qualche guide su xda sui porting delle rom, non ho mai provato a creare una custom rom e non conosco praticamente nulla, conosco solo cose di base come il c++, e nulla relativo a java o android, mi dispiace di non poterti, nuovamente, esserti utile.

9. Terry KouGioum

Iscritto:
    21 Ott 2015
    "Mi Piace":
    Hello there! My phone is fixed! They change the Board inside . I didn't pay anything. Right now I'm waiting for the 5.1.1 upgrade! I will join again in this forum to help any guys who have problem with this phone!

A Killua96 piace questo elemento.