Il Forum è consultabile solo in modalità lettura. Per domande o consigli iscriviti al nostro GRUPPO FACEBOOK / COMMUNITY cliccando qui

So, despite how much this sub mocked the HTC Desire Eye(the selfie phone), I got it anyways.

Discussione in 'HTC Serie Desire' iniziata da Lincon, 9 Mag 2019.

1. Lincon

Lincon Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    9 Mag 2019
    "Mi Piace":
    Hello everyone,,
    Let me start out by saying, I couldn't care less about getting a phone with a good front camera. I had this, and the LG Vista to choose from because they're the only decent phones at my AT&T store for a low price (30$ and 50$, respectively). I was reluctant at first, I love this phone.

On geekbench scores, it gives many rival flagship phones a run for their money, beating some of them even. The cameras are really stellar, (although the long shutter time bothers me a bit) most the pictures are extremely clear. Although the case is plastic, it looks and feels very nice. The screen is pretty awesome, great ppi and perfect size IMO. The phone is also waterproof in 1m for up to 30 minutes.

Highly recommend this for anyone looking for a phone that won't clean out your pockets.

2. Lincon

Lincon Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    9 Mag 2019
    "Mi Piace":
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    Thank you my issue has been solved,.....