Il Forum è consultabile solo in modalità lettura. Per domande o consigli iscriviti al nostro GRUPPO FACEBOOK / COMMUNITY cliccando qui

HTC bloccato su schermata iniziale

Discussione in 'HTC Desire 310' iniziata da dadax, 25 Mar 2016.

1. dadax

dadax Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    25 Mar 2016
    "Mi Piace":
    Ciao,
    vorrei chiedervi un consiglio. Il mio cellulare quando viene acceso si blocca sulla schermata iniziale bianca con il logo verde. Leggendo i forum sono riuscita ad entrare sulla schermata di boot per eseguire un factory reset ma non ha funzionato, allego immagine risultato.

IMG_.jpg

Il computer non lo riconosce, non so cosa fare.
    Il cellulare si è bloccato da solo, non ho fatto update, sbloccato permessi o altro.

Se avete qualche consiglio mi sarebbe molto di aiuto :)

Grazie!

2. uLtiMo125

uLtiMo125 Golden Droid

Iscritto:
    19 Dic 2010
    "Mi Piace":
    @dadax hai un dual o singol SIM ?!?!?
    ho trovato questa guida ma non posso verificare se funziona !!

ATTENZIONE  

NE IO NE TUTTOANDROID.NET CI ASSUMIAMO RESPONSABILITÀ
    PER DANNI DERIVANTI DALL'USO DI QUESTA GUIDA.

INFORMAZIONE  

What you need for this guide:
    1. SP-FlashTool (version designed for our phone, please do not use another version!):
    2. Stock ROM:
    * UNI SIM
    * DUAL SIM
    3. Drivers

Step 1: Prepare for SP-FlashToo:

1. Create a new folder on the C: drive called SP-FlashTool. Extract the contents of the SP-FlashTool.
    2. ROM folder searching in the archives of the Stock ROM -em (HTC Desire 310 blah blah blah -> UserMode -> ROM) and unpack it to the root folder of the SP-FlashTool.

[​IMG]

Step 2: Install the drivers:

1. Turn off the phone. When it's off, connect the USB cable to the computer, but do not start the cell!
    2. When the screen displays your battery charge level (percent) disconnect it.
    3. Enter the Device Manager, select View, then Show hidden devices.
    4. Other devices should appear MTK65XX Preloader, right-click on it and update the driver.

Step 3: Prepare for flashing:

1. Start flash_tool.exe with administrator rights.
    2. Select Options and then Option ..., or press CTRL + O combinations.
    3. Go to the Connection tab, and select the option: High Speed and w / o battery.
    4. Go to the tab and select the option Download DA DL All with checksum and exit from the options menu.

Step 4: Flashing:

1. Go to the Download tab.
    2. Press the Download Agent and choose DA_SWSEC.bin.
    3. Press the Scatter-loading and choose MT6582_scatter_1.01.862.1.txt for UNI SIM, and MT6582_scatter_1.00.1136.5.txt for DUAL SIM in the ROM folder and look forward to the appearance of the file list.
    4. Under the name of the scatter-loading File drop-down menu, we have. We develop them and select Download Only.
    5. Uncheck Preloader
    Finally, it should look like this:

[​IMG]

6. After checking that all is well done, press the button that says Download and green an arrow pointing down.
    7. Turn off the phone and pull the batteries.
    8. Connect the USB while holding the volume button is responsible for volume down! (VERY IMPORTANT!). When you begin to flash, you can let go of the button.

Wait patiently.
    Congratulation, you have a new phone again
    FAQ - OR DOES NOT WORK !! HOW TO REPAIR ?!

Q: I have a strange name for the internal memory!
    A: So far I do not know what it may be due. The problem should not cause problems, it can only look bad from the point of aesthetic.
    Q: It annoys me that error CID! You can delete it?
    A: The Russians agreed that sometimes the only thing that can work is to enter the code # 243 # on the keypad. At the moment there is no other way.
    Q: I can not install the drivers for Windows 8 / 8.1!
    A: ANSWER
    Q: I get an error IMEI / I can not send or receive calls / sms / I have no coverage at all!
    A: All the problems come down to one reason: you have selected Preloader. There is as yet no solution.

3. dadax

dadax Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    25 Mar 2016
    "Mi Piace":
    Ho un single sim. Provo con questa guida se riesco a sbloccare qualcosa. Grazie!

4. uLtiMo125

uLtiMo125 Golden Droid

Iscritto:
    19 Dic 2010
    "Mi Piace":

ok ... gentilmente se puoi darci un ritorno per capire se con la guida hai risolto !!!

5. dadax

dadax Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    25 Mar 2016
    "Mi Piace":
    Purtroppo non ha funzionato,
    in Device Manager non riesco a vedere la nuova periferica, ho aggiornato i driver manualmente.
    Nell'ultimo punto in cui dovrei agganciare il telefono al computer tenendo premuto il pulsante, il telefono si accende ma il computer non lo vede.
    Ho usato windows con l'emulatore del mac, forse non riesce a vederlo per quello, oppure non so.
    Appena trovo qualcuno con un computer windows da prestarmi provo.

6. uLtiMo125

uLtiMo125 Golden Droid

Iscritto:
    19 Dic 2010
    "Mi Piace":

beh si ...
    il problema potrebbe essere causato dalla VM appena puoi prova su una macchina con windows !!!