Il Forum è consultabile solo in modalità lettura. Per domande o consigli iscriviti al nostro GRUPPO FACEBOOK / COMMUNITY cliccando qui

[GUIDA] Nexus Root Toolkit v1.7.2 - root, unroot, upgrade, etc. per tutte le versioni

Discussione in 'Modding - Samsung Galaxy Nexus' iniziata da Morissio, 3 Ago 2012.

1. Morissio

Morissio Guest

Sblocco, rooting, ri-blocco e unrooting in maniera semplificata!

Questo programma contiene tutti i file necessari per sbloccare e rootare il dispositivo, o ripristinare lo stock ri-bloccarlo. È inoltre possibile utilizzare questo programma per il backup / ripristino di tutti i dati importanti, flash di file .zip, settare i permessi dei file indicati, invio e ricezione di file, installare applicazioni, e molto altro ancora! E' inoltre possibile eseguire operazioni come il flash di file .zip, l'installazione di applicazioni, il ripristino dei file di backup android, e flashing/booting di file img con un semplice doppio click! Questa nuova versione supporta ora tutti i dispositivi Nexus (compreso il Nexus Tablet 7). Per spiegare tutte le nuove funzionalità in modo più dettagliato, ho incluso un file help.

I dispositivi supportato sono:
    • Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models (both yakju and non-yakju builds)
    • Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Verizon Models
    • Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Sprint Models
    • Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023 Models
    • Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a Models
    • Nexus S: Korea, m200 Models
    • Nexus S 4G: d720 Models
    • Nexus 7: Asus Tablet

Istruzioni:
    • Scaricare il file .exe Download
    • Installarlo nel percorso di default
    • Quando avviato, selezionare il proprio modello
    • Configurare i driver usando la guida.
    • Effettuare il backup dei dati -> Unlock -> Root -> Enjoy!
    Premere il tasto F1 per accedere all'help.

Fonte/Credits: xda - wugfresh

Changelog:
    link

Screenshot:

[​IMG]

[video=youtube_share;Lg_QU9w5xCU]http://youtu.be/Lg_QU9w5xCU[/video]

Ultima modifica di un moderatore: 2 Set 2013
    A mimi1951, yann73, willys683 e ad altre 3 persone piace questo elemento.
  2. Morissio

Morissio Guest

Codice:
    What’s new in Nexus Root Toolkit 1.6.3: February 24th, 2013

· Full 4.2.2 support for all the supported Nexus devices.
    · Dynamic tooltips throughout the entire program – in an attempt to help answer questions before they are asked, I spent a lot of time creating mouse-over tooltips to help explain every button, option, and checkbox.
    · The tooltips are ‘dynamic’ in that they change depending on what options you currently have selected, meaning they will provide the most relevant information for the task you are about to perform.
    · Added a new script in advanced utilities called ‘Sideload Update’ for automating adb sideloading of update zip packages (ota zips).
    · Added a new script in advanced utilities called ‘Restore Stock Kernel’ for providing an automated procedure for first testing a stock kernel and then flashing it – this script will restore the stock android kernel specific to your device and build.
    · Added a new button in advanced utilities which launches a brand new interface built for automating logcat/bugreport file generation.
    · The new logcat file generator allows you to filter the output or have it populate alternative buffer logs.  The outputted log is standard *.txt file.
    · Added multiple device support for the auto-updating system, you can enable this option and specify your devices/builds in the toolkits new option menu.
    · Added the option to automatically accept all toolkit downloads without prompts (i.e. suppress all confirm download messages).
    · Added the ability to start the unlock script from a state where your device is already in bootloader mode (via a Yes/No message prompt).
    · Re-scripted the mechanism for auto-downloading files: In previous releases the toolkit tried to interface with Goo.im’s JSON API to automatically fetch each files hash value before performing the subsequent hashcheck operation; however this did not always work so well for every end-user and furthermore it was rather time consuming and resource intensive.  To fix this, I scripted something on my end for auto-populating all the hashvalues for every single toolkit file and then published that to one of the unified masterlist files (LatestToolkitFiles.ini).  Now the toolkit can get hashvalue information from its local directory simply by reading in values from that file; and furthermore – if I ever need to upload new files, all I need to do is update the masterlist file with the new corresponding hashvalues.
    · This new auto-downloading mechanism should make all download operations faster.
    · The ‘Help > About Nexus Root Toolkit…’ option now brings up a dynamic interface for automatically displaying file version information; i.e. it will now tell you what version of  TWRP/CWM and SuperSU the toolkit currently has in its local directory.  This is an easy way to check if the toolkit is using the latest files available.  Then you can notify me if I need to update something.
    · Added an additional step in the unlock procedure for Nexus10 devices to have it automatically boot into temporary TWRP directly after unlocking to allow the end-user to perform a factory reset.  This is done to prevent the device from bootlooping after unlocking which seems to be a common issue on these devices (probably something that will be fixed by Google in future android builds).
    · Created dynamic instructions for how to enter bootloader mode manually so that its device specific.
    · Improved the ADB device connection recognition script to prompt the end user with additional instructions (regarding accepting the RSA prompt), if the device shows as offline and the user has specified their build is >= 4.2.2.
    · Restore Stock Recovery script now will not allow the end user to perform the operation if they are currently running a custom ROM.  The end-user will first have to switch their model to the desired stock build that corresponds with the stock recovery they would like to restore.  Before this release, the toolkit just downloaded the latest or most compatible stock recovery image.  This new method is more logical and gives the end user explicit control over what gets restored/flashed.  This same mechanism is implemented on the new Restore Stock Kernel script.
    · Cleaned up some informational message boxes to be more clear.
    · Lots of general fixes, code improvements and revisions.

Ultima modifica di un moderatore: 6 Mar 2013
  3. Salvatore Nocerino

Salvatore Nocerino Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    25 Mag 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    ragazzi ma funziona??

4. Mikhael

Mikhael Administrator

Iscritto:
    23 Gen 2009
    "Mi Piace":
    Certo Salvatore, se no non l'avremmo segnalata :D

5. Lurka

Lurka Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    2 Ago 2010
    "Mi Piace":
    Ciao,
    questo tool sembra molto utile. Grazie per la segnalazione.
    Giovedi scorso sono riuscito a pescare un GNexus da MediaWorld prima che li saccheggiassero in poche ore.

Ha fatto l'aggiornamento OTA alla 4.1.1 e sembra tutto a posto. Vorrei solo rootarlo, giusto per usare Titanium e qualche altro tool. Nel thread Indice Guide, Rom e Kernel ho visto una scritta minacciosa "NON FARE AGGIORNAMENTI UFFICIALI SU CELLULARI SBLOCCATI!". Che succede se arriva un aggiornamento sul cell sbloccato? E` possibile fare il root e poi un relock in modo da continare ad usufruire degli aggiornamenti automatici di Android?

Grazie e saluti,
    /_urka

6. Mikhael

Mikhael Administrator

Iscritto:
    23 Gen 2009
    "Mi Piace":
    Solitamente si blocca l'aggiornamento senza causare problemi peró è consigliato non procedere ad aggiornamenti ufficiali su rom modded.
    Eventualmente se c'è da aggiornare troverai qui la rom rooted da flashare :p

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

7. madness

madness Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    5 Ago 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    Buon giorno a tutti,
    io ho la versione yakjuXW (che sfiga!!!) e vorrei fare il porting alla versione yakju.
    Come dovrei procedere?
    Faccio il root con questo toolkit e poi seguo la guida che avete fatto voi di tuttoandroid per il porting?

Grazie!

P.S.
    Ancora non mi è arrivato JB!!!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT:

Ho installato, dopo un pò di peripezie, il root toolkit!
    Solo che quando faccio il root (Do not flash CWM) nell'ultima finestra mi dice di aprire SuperUser ma non me lo ha installato...
    ho provato a scaricarlo dal play...l'ho avviato ma non mi da i permessi!

Cosa è successo? Potete darmi una mano perfavore?

Grazie

Ultima modifica: 6 Ago 2012
  8. DomSta

DomSta Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    27 Lug 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    Non va. Non mi riconosce il dispositivo subito dopo averlo mandato in fastboot mode :(

9. Mikhael

Mikhael Administrator

Iscritto:
    23 Gen 2009
    "Mi Piace":