Il Forum è consultabile solo in modalità lettura. Per domande o consigli iscriviti al nostro GRUPPO FACEBOOK / COMMUNITY cliccando qui

Kernel DorimanX ICS+JBMALI SGII 8 Platforms +Touch Recovery+ROOT [Agg. v. 7.13]

Discussione in 'Modding - Samsung Galaxy S II/2 (i9100)' iniziata da kirk970, 9 Nov 2012.

1. kirk970

kirk970 Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    15 Ott 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    Per chi non lo conoscesse già, oggi vi presento il miglior Kernel in circolazione su base Siyah.
    E come dal titolo supporta tutte le Rom.​

Kernel DorimanX
    ICS+JBMALI SGII 8 Platforms +Touch Recovery+ROOT​

Changelog:
    Versione 7.12:

*Added NEW STweaks App by GM, and cut support for EXtweaks!
    many functions not working with extweaks any more.
    In next kernel i will add CLEANING code to remove extweaks on each boot to prevent collision, and "not working! posts using extweaks!"
    New STweaks load 2~5sec! and looks GOOD and show all messages on button checks.
    App will be OPEN SOURCE so it's will be improved in time even more [​IMG]
    *Switched to GM BLN driver code.
    We get 2 new MODS.
    1.BLN without wakelock that save power when BLN active. and not wake the CPU.
    2.Dynamic Key back light, will change with screen brightness.
    we can turn it's ON/OFF

Versione 7.13:

*All that was in 7.12 Exist!
    *Fixed Support for CWManager App and it's will be installed on boot to system!
    Thanks to GM for help solving the problem
    *Fixed BLN effects! now works as planned! (breathing + blinking without blnww!)
    *Updated to latest STweaks app by GM!
    *From this kernel extweaks app will be deleted on boot! and replaced by STweaks!
    ExTweaks app no longer supported! every one that using it, may have some functions not working any more. dont post BUG reports if you are using Extweaks to config kernel.
    We want Open Source! and we got it! Big Thanks to GM for that!
    *Restored some code that i have removed in 7.12, screen acted not as should, now back to normal. fast and smooth.
    *Fixed WIFI auto on/off if enabled in cortex tab.
    *Fixed Broken touch screen config only for battery profile. all the rest OK.

Download Versione 7.13:

Ultima modifica: 9 Nov 2012
    A Vash86 piace questo elemento.