Il Forum è consultabile solo in modalità lettura. Per domande o consigli iscriviti al nostro GRUPPO FACEBOOK / COMMUNITY cliccando qui

[KERNEL][GPL][22 JUN] franco.Kernel r5 - Sound Control V2

Discussione in 'Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300)' iniziata da ginepraio, 23 Giu 2012.

1. ginepraio

ginepraio Baby Droid

Iscritto:
    21 Giu 2012
    "Mi Piace":
    ALTRO KERNEL OTTIMO DI FRANCISCO FRANCO

Features:
    * Tree RCU + RCU_BOOST
    * IO patches all across the board
    * Config stripped of debug for a lean kernel
    * SLQB memory allocator
    * CRC32 lib updated (important for some core features of the kernel)
    * NTFS + NTFS write support - useful for USB OTG
    * Module to change Wi-Fi power management policy on the fly (check second post)
    * Sound Control V2 based on Supercurio Voodoo Sound - Volume Boost feature
    * Much more to be seen on my repository

Changelog:
    r5:
    * Back to Tree RCU instead of jRCU - Tree RCU coupled with RCU_BOOST brings the A game back to the field. It gives more CPU throughput and thus more performance than jRCU. It will be more stable (I think jRCU *could* be causing some weird instability when gaming)
    * Lots of .config cleanups for a better end-user experience
    * Lots of ramdisk tweaks and fix-ups for better experience
    * Now it actually applies Simple IO scheduler as the default one (the ramdisk was enabling noop before)
    * Some other minor differences and tweaks

r4:
    * Added Simple IO scheduler by default
    * Add Sound Control V2. Now with a proper sysfs interface that (I hope) isn't intrusive to sound during calls (I tested a few calls and all was fine). Also will let you configure the strength of the volume boost. Huge props to Supercurio for the original work, I mostly ported the volume increase code to our device with a few modifications. Sysfs path its on the second post. Any encountered bug please provide useful feedback and not just "AMG NU WORK FIX NAO".

r3:
    * Added the first version of Sound Control based on Voodoo Sound by Supercurio: currently features a boosted sound volume and a DAC Direct tweak. Next iterations will feature user configurable options plus lots more options to choose from
    * Reverted all the IO backports from 3.1 and 3.2 for stability purposes
    * Decreased PegasusQ up_threshold from 85 to 80 for a little extra responsiveness
    * Cleaned up .config even more, its getting leaner every release, which means more speed and better battery life
    * Increase readahead value to 2048 from 1024
    * Changed from noop IO scheduler to Deadline. Deadline is still my favorite and I actually think the fairness algorithm design is the best one for our ARM chips... noop is just TOO simple
    * A nohz fix from 3.0.31
    * Tweaked a few values of the LOAD_AVG CFS scheduler parameters
    * More on my repo

r2
    * extFat module should now be working thanks to gokhanmoral
    * Added SLQB memory allocator and made it default - seems to speed things up a little bit
    * More config cleanups
    * NTFS + NTFS write support - useful for USB OTG
    * Compile with some arch flags for some extra tiny bits of performance
    * CRC32 lib updated like its common on all my kernels
    * I/O writeback functionality also updated to 3.2 kernel version just like its on my other kernels
    * Tuned a little bit of the dirty_writeback values on the ramdisk
    * Add module to change Wi-Fi power management policy on the fly: echo Y > /sys/module/dhd/parameters/wifi_pm (pass Y to enable and N to disable; its N by default). This option only appears after the wifi is activated
    * More patches that are not relevant for the changelog but are visible on my repository

COME INSTALLARE:

se il file di download è uno zip flasharlo in cwm recovery
    se il file di download è un tar flasharlo con mobile odin in kernel

DOWNLOAD

Index of /franciscofranco/SGS3

N.B.
    NE IO NE IL FORUM CI ASSUMIAMO RESPONSABILITA PER MALFUNZIONAMENTI O BRICK DEL TEEFONO SE AVETE DUBBI CHIEDERE QUI OPPURE SUL TREADH UFFICIALE DI XDA: [KERNEL][GPL][22 JUN] franco.Kernel r5 - Sound Control V2 - xda-developers

A Morissio piace questo elemento.